If you could do something rewarding what would you do?

i have always wanted to be a foster mom to children in need of a loving home. My second wish would be to start an animal rescue.

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am doing in it now! We got together with some EXPATS ladies (we all come from different countries) and created a support group called HISPA-KATANGA, to help new families that arrive to Lubumbashi (Central Africa) to feel welcome and get the support they need...! We started this two months ago, and I love it!!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thats what i wanted to do to foster mom, but i am going to school to be a drug and alcohol counselor so i hope to help people learn to help themselves.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Volunteer at a nursing home to assist the elderly or volunteer at a physically/mentally challenged State Facility to assist.

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I already volunteer in the community and at school but what would be really fun and rewarding would be to help habitat for humanity and help build a house for a family in need
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would go and visit newborns without mommies if possible (even preemies) and volunteer and offer to cradle them and whisper lovely things to them and tell them how beautiful and wonderful they are.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2010