What kind of person were you in High School?

Are you still the same person? What has changed (besides the kid aspect)?

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Quiet, smart, active.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was sooo lame in high school that I went to college my junior and senior year.

What can I say? I didn't like the drama associated with high school! LOL

And yea, I am pretty much the same.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am just about the same as I was then... I cut my own path. I never fit in to any ONE category... I just enjoyed life as best I could, followed my own rules and did what I believed was right... Nothing much has changed!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was in the heavy metal crowd. It was a parochial school so it was hard to show our non-conformity in uniforms though. lol
    I was a good kid, got great grades, I was just never in the popular crowd.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I still have the same personality/style I did in High School I think...I was my own person and had friends in different "cliques" but never really completely fit into any of them. I was always a little more mature for my age but my mentally has still changed especially since becoming a mother and of course I've matured. I never really got into a lot of trouble as a teen but I definitely don't do a lot of things I was doing back then.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was quiet, introverted, bookish and a loner for the most part. I haven't changed too much, have become somewhat more outgoing.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was the fun and social cheerleader. I liked going out with my friends and having a good time, could not have cared less about school. Now, 21 years later, I'm still fun and social (extrovert) but being back in school I'm kind of competetive with myself as well as others, always trying to get the best grade possible. If only I knew how good it felt to be a straight A student when I was a kid. lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was quiet and shy. Now I don't take anybodys b.s.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was friends with everyone and involved with sports, clubs, dance, everything. My parents let me have parties at home (I found out later that it was dad's clever way of keeping safe watch of me and friends rather than sitting at home waiting for me to get home from some other party-props dad.) My teachers and coaches loved me. It may seem perfect but there was a dark side...
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i was the un-labeled girl. i was in choir and drama (my senior year i took 3 choir classes), but i also played basketball and managed the wrestling team. i did jROTC and was freshmen & sophomore class secretary. i also hung out w/ a semi-popular crowd and went to parties where we drank underage. i also got good grades and was liked by most of my teachers.

hmm...i guess i never had a label cause i did a little of everything. thats the joy of changing high schools half way through, you get to reinvent yourself. i still love being super busy and having lots of stuff going on...i have lots of interests.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010