I love my peeps!

I love little kids! DO you love all of your peeps? I have so many relatives who have little kids. I am in love with all their kids. Do you love all kids and babies or just yours?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Actually that is a very interesting question!
    I have one that is 27 & now we have 2 g-kids. One is 6 one is 8. I adored my daughter when she was growing up (then wanted to adopt her out when she hit teeanage years...LOL). And now with the g-kids, you can't decide sometimes if you love them the same ...or More! Someone else's child? I may not "love" them as my own and I find that completely natural.. But I know I would protect any one's child. No matter who's it is.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Mostly only mine--I'm just not a kid person. Sounds terrible, but at least I'm honest and know my limitations! :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• of course my kids are all now in thier 20's so sometime in the future i will have grandchildren to love.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• "Peeps" is a term used for your friends, not for kids specifically. Just to clarify that.
    I love my kids, but other kids I could take them or leave them. Depends on the kids.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I love my kids, but I'm not too fond of other people's kids.

BTW, I came in here expecting to find conversation about marshmallow peeps.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 4:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was looking forward to "peeps" like the marshmellow ones LOL...YES I love my kids but I am not to fond of other peoples children because everyone raises their children differently so it makes it hard to deal with them.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010