Abuse

If your spouse abused the child you mother and he fathers would you put up with it? Im a big fan of the Steve Wilkos show and i was just wondering he asked this question a few days ago. Trust theres no abuse in my home!!

19withtwins

Asked by 19withtwins at 12:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• HECK NO that is the worse thing any so-called mother could do it makes you just as bad as the abuser is.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Not for a second
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Absolutely not!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would never allow it to happen. I love my husband unconditionally, with all that I am, but if he ever abused our kids, he'd be out immediately. I thank the good Lord that my husband would never do such a thing to our kids or myself- he's a wonderful man. I would only hope there are no mothers out there who would allow it, but then we hear about awful moms everyday on tv.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't put up with ANYONE abusing my child EVER. As a child she is helpless and it is my job to protect her. I can only imagine the betrayal of being abused by your father and your mother knowing this and not stepping up to protect you. Or vice versa for that matter as it isn't only men who abuse. The thought just breaks my heart.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I 100% agree with all of you!!!
    19withtwins

Comment by 19withtwins (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• NEVER! Number one rule: KIDS COME FIRST! If my husband abused my child OR HIS.... I would leave immediately, and notify the police and whoever else would listen!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• no way!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• hell no I would blank blank his blank blank world up then take him to the cleaners in court and no un supervised visits if he gets any,
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• no
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010