where would you go if you could go anywhere for christmas?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• For the first time in about 13 years, we are actually going to our Family's for Christmas, and I couldn't be more happier :) I cannot wait! We actually won't be alone for Christmas! YAY!
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Just stay home.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Back with my family in PA. I miss family Christmas. We went back last year though.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• NYC!! I have never been and I want to do the whole GIANT tree and Central Park thing!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I want EVERYONE to come to my house. I want Christmas to be at my house every year, just like the ones my Grandma hosted at her house. All the family, all the fixings, all the awesomeness.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Maine! I want to be in a huge house on the rocky shore line with waves crashing and snow falling. I want the HUGE tree in the HUGE window and a fireplace blazing.
    I'll also settle for Seattle. After watching Sleepless in Seattle a million time it just looks perfect for Xmas weather.
    I live in soCal and it's sunny and hot on Christmas =(
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Far, far away...maybe to a quiet little island, with plenty of restaurants of course because I don't want to spend my vacation cooking!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Go back home to Oahu to see family, bask in the winter sun (and rain), and ride the December swells on the northshore.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would go home to TX to see my parents. I've never spent a Christmas without them but this year I won't be able to travel, doctors orders =( Hoping they will make it to see me instead
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would want to take our whole family to a big log cabin up in the mountains here. The snowfall is so pretty, and a good "old fashioned" Christmas, with the tree in front of a huge window, fire in the fireplace, snow falling outside, cozied up inside with hot cocoa and cider, playing board games with the family, that would be perfect :) this is the link to where I would go:

http://www.harmony-lodge.com/bluerivercabin/

It's so beautiful there, it overlooks the river, there's a hot tub that is great for soaking in while it's snowing :)  We went there for Valentines day as a family a few years ago and it was perfect. 

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010