Who was the 1st person you told you were pregnant?

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With 2 y/o DD, after my hubby, of course, I told my best friend. :) This time was the same.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband of course. After him - my mother.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• With my first, I told my best friend first. My husband was at work the night I tested and I couldn't get ahold of him. I was going nuts and had to tell someone lol With my 2nd, I told my hubby first because he knew I was testing.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My best friend. I tried to call my husband, I blew up the phone 10 times, but he was at work and didn't answer but I HAD to tell someone lol. I was in shock. It wasn't UNEXPECTED but I didn't expect it to happen then cuz it never happened while we were trying lol and I took the test on a whim and it actually came up postivite.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Hubby as he knew I was going to do the test
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My fiance, both times. However, both times it was early in the morning, and he's NOT a morning person, so his reaction was less than satisfactory (uhhh, wow, congrats....zzzzz), so I called my best friend right afterwards, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband. Of course the first pregnancy he was my boyfriend. The next three he was my husband.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I told my best friend first but my DH was the first to actually know. He told me lol. He was there when I took the test and he saw the result first and he told me the test was positive before I looked at it. Then after he did his little happy dance and I got over the shock I called my best friend and told her.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I told my DH.

I specifically told him not to tell until after I went to the dr and got confirmation and a due date. He called his dad right away, who called his mom, who called her brothers and sister, who call their parents, who called people at the church, who called my mom and dad and grandparents.

Three days after telling DH, I got a crying phone call from my grandma, wanting to know why I didn't call her and tell her when I found out. DH will never live that one down.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2010