Why is it so addicting?! Bump if you're an addict - I am!

What makes CafeMom so darn addicting? I HAVE to be on here everyday!! I can't go a day without it! If I am forced to (Internet issues) I go NUTZ!

Why is it addicting for you? What part of CafeMom (as a whole) is the best part for you?

Remember, bump if you are addicted....

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've been on CM since 2006. Why am I here almost daily? Because I have a wonderful group and love the gals in it. If it wasn't for that group, I'd of been long gone.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• lol i just made mine today and i think i already am addicted...HAHA ive been on and off all day! i really like that you ask a question and get a answer back right away!!
    Kenziesmomma558

Answer by Kenziesmomma558 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I can't go a single day without being on here either and dh says I am different now too. I really need to know how to stay off of here and get some o f my work done since I only have a few hours after I get home from work to accomplish something yet here I am. I am not sure why it's so additive for me but it is
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• BUMP :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• im a freak i used to be a Facebook freak now im a cafemom freak
    i think it cause all of us no matter the situation have something in commen beside being mom or TTC an theres no drama
    mayg88

Answer by mayg88 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I've been on here since 2008 and a few times I lost internet and thought I was gonna die! lol
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010