Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

How to let the anger and hurt that the father of your unborn child has caused you go and be happy again (without him in your life)?

Answer Question

Asked by byzzye at 12:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 11 (552 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Realize it's not about the father of your child, what he has or hasn't done, or what he will or won't do. It's about you and that child. You choose to have a child, that child did not choose to be born. You have a responsibility to live your life for that baby, and do what is right for him or her in everything. That means being happy and healthy yourself as well. While you are still pregnant, do things you enjoy, things that make you smile. Be sure to take steps to ensure you'll be able to care for your child when he or she is born (Like buying diapers early, and wipeys, formula, ect....) Once the child comes, make sure to have your family and friends nearby, loads of support, and take "Daddy" to court for child support. EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT!

    Answer by mrskrisher at 12:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • I think that you have to grieve the loss. It sounds like you have perfectly resonable feelings. You should seek counseling from someone who is wise and who either has delt with this themselves, or is a professional. Good luck, and remember that you are not alone.

    Answer by squish at 3:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • Hypno birthing classes helped me melt away alot of anger and deal with that among many other things. It helped just about every part of my life. I strongly suggest it.

    Answer by LoveFaithPeace at 12:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.