I made my dh a t-shirt for Fathers' day last year, and this is what it said:

You know you're a dad when: 10. Sex is obselete 9. When "night night time" is no longer when you pass out, but @ 9:00 8. You see an attractive girl & the first thing you think is "Babysitter" 7. You wear spit up as cologne 6. You've figured out how to still look manly while carrying a diaper bag 5. Your idea of "Happy hour" involves your little one going down for a nap 4. You suck a pacifier after it falls on the floor; you're to lazy to clean it. 3. The goriest thing you've ever seen is NOT the deer you shot that year 2. You spend 45 minutes sweating & grunting in the back seat of a car. You are alone. When done, the carseat is installed. 1. Your Flat broke

He thought it was great, and wears it all the time. I thought it would be cute if everyone wrote down something in this catogorie. You know you're a daddy when...( you finish the sentence). anyone have any ideas/thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When you are excited about what will be on Disney next. Those darn shows can be real addicting!!!
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 5:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• ... Your only "me" time is in the bathroom. Even then it's cut short due to fingers under the door and pounding on the door.
    Ethanmom

Answer by Ethanmom at 6:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• When your new "favorite sayings" include "Because I said so", "Get down", "Stay out of that", "I said get down".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2008