Why get rid of me?

12+ years ago I met a Gal. I offered to run her Antique shop. I have so in the best way possible. I barely had heat, never had A/C or comfort, no plumbing at all. I went there in the worst of times. Even during my Chemo! I was SO ill! Now I'm told to come and get my things. Though I was there in the worst times of my Life. See b/c I'm a great friend, honor my commitment and my friendship means the world to me. . Now mind you I was her friend. I wasn't there for a paying job. But I did what ever I could for the best of the business. She never came in. Like once a month. I was only there 2 days a week as her request. Otherwise it was Closed. Everyone thought I was the owner. I did all I could to make it a Great place. Kept it clean, nicely decorated, loved and warmed. Now I'm out of there. I'm on my last month of Radiation. I may not be Well. But I live up to my word. Why throw me out? This TN breast cancer lost me Everything.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm sorry you are hurting. Are there cancer support groups nearby? I'd suggest seeking counseling for your losses. Also, tell your friend how she's made you feel. If the friendship is over, I'm sorry. That's a hard road, and I'm sorry you are traveling it alone.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 1:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• So sorry to hear stay strong & here's a bump.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Here is a bump for ya sweetie.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• sometimes life throws those punches you have to not look back at that you came to far you are a survivor. take care of yourself as you see if you dont your frienemy wont
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Have you asked her why? Perhaps she's closing the store and doesn't need your services anymore. Good luck and don't let it stress you too much.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 5:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Sometimes when God closes a door, he opens a window? My wish to you for a speedy recovery and a better life to come.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It's awful when you are taken for granted;---it's happened to me a lot in my life... BUT,--- Karma and the laws of Infinite Return come to repay us all, according to what we have done... Believe me, your kindness will be paid back to you in some way.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 4:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2010