bring some one into a marriage

Ok i married the most alsome man but i am bi i wanna bring a female into my bed room for my husband I to enjoy he seems all for it and then we start talking about it and he says he does'nt want to and i'm the only 1 he wants to be with.. Is this a good idea? Does any 1 have any view points? and why do you think my husbands so back in forth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• No. If he doesn't want to, it's likely to ruin your relationship.
    Anonymous

• Maybe he realized it will be a mistake to bring another person into the bedroom. It has a chance of starting problems. Maybe he's telling the truth that he only wants you. Maybe the thought of another woman was exciting but in reality he doesnt want it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• If he has already said NO, then definitely not a good idea to disrespect his wishes. May have been something yall should have discussed before you got married.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I wonder if your husband might be having 2nd thoughts because he is afraid that he might 'lose' you, meaning you may be more interested in being with the other woman than with him. I would suggest you sit him down, find out what his reservations are and really discuss this with him. If you BOTH are in agreement to do this then I would make a 'rules' list and stick to it. If he has reservations or is hesitant then I would let the matter drop (for now) and be with him. Maybe wait 6 months and broach the subject again.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I think alot of men just like the thoughts of it. When they actually have a chance to do it their feelings may change. My husband has mentioned it before. But I feel he wouldn't really do it
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• if u bring another woman into the bedroom it could cause some problems.u might want it for urself,he might really get into having sex with her and forget about u.she might be better in bed so thats a few i have so no dont do it.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• He already said no so I don't understand what you want to hear.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It's a really bad idea under the circumstances.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't recommend it. I've heard of several relationships getting ruined by this. If either person is the least bit unsure, don't do it!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Maybe talking about it sounds good but when it comes down to it, he knows that he only wants to share the bedroom with you...you have to respect his decisions as you would want him to respect yours...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010