good steak and twice baked potatoe recipes.

I'm making both for the first time any good recipes ladies?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 12:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i will season with garlic fresh and powder and then a little soy sauce on the steak with a little spicy mustard rubbed on it peppers and onions and on the stove top just simmer it in its juices covered and let it slow cook and it is soo good it will melt in your mouth and as for twice baked potatoe bake it once you cut the potatoe in half then when is done scoop out potatoe and leave the skin in tact and in a bowl add whatever you want a little butter some cheese some brocolli and fill the skins back up sprinkle with ur favorite topping and you done
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• As for the twice-baked potatoes, I am a master - there is no recipe. Heh. But for steak? Try this on ANY cut of meat - it is AMAZING.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Grilled-Porterhouse-Steak-with-Paprika-Parmesan-Butter-105299

Fresh herbs over dried are preferred, but it's good anyway. With or without the butter. YUM! I think I'll make this tonight! Thanks for the reminder!

BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 3:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I like to season with Lawrey's seasoned salt and garlic powder. Let sit on counter for 1 hour to warm up a bit. rub oil over both sides of steak. Heat skillet to med-high. When skillet is hot, add steak, cook for about 4 minutes and flip, then cook for about 3-4 minutes on other side. This will give you a med-rare steak. Cook less or more to the doneness you like.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010