Lately I have not been in the mood for sex...Is this something I need to seek help for?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like it hasnt been that long....at least for a woman lol...But you seem like you are just worn out. So no need to worry =) And dont feel like you have to have sex either....dont let him push you because it can make things worse...trust me....been there done that. When your ready and have then energy then go for it...maybe try a date night with DH and have a romantic dinner at home and pick up the kids a little later...or the next morning lol. Sometimes that is all you need =) Good Luck and hope you got the help and answers you were looking for.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I think that's just called life momma
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 1:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• We don't need to be ready for "action" at all times lol Sometimes we just get too tired, stressed, and just need a break! I think your perfectly normal. Now maybe if it went on for a year i'd start worrying about myself just a little lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Well how long has it been like this?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• A while...I mean I love my hubby & stuff like that but when it comes to sex recently I have no interest
    girliemom0406

Comment by girliemom0406 (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yah..between a 6yr old, a 4 yr old & running a home daycare I have nothing left at bed time!
    girliemom0406

Comment by girliemom0406 (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thanks..I agree!!
    girliemom0406

Comment by girliemom0406 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• if ur not in the mood then ur not ready its that simple if he dont like it he can go get off him self and u can do something else
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I think it happens to the best of us, your DH should understand, I'm sure there are times (maybe seldom) that he isn't in the mood either lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• If you want to do something positive about the situation, make sure you're properly hydrated and are nutritionally supported. Stress robs our bodies of key essential fatty acids, zinc and B vitamins due to the production of cortisol, the stress hormone. These vitamins and fatty acids are also used by the body to support the nervous system. A depleted nervous system is not going to function well in terms of sex drive and sexual response and the deficiencies also result in altered sense of taste and smell, both of which affect sexual response. Dark green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes, dried and fresh fruits, legumes, fish such as tuna and salmon, nuts, seeds, whole grains, strawberries and avocadoes are good food sources, which are preferable because food sources of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids are 80% more bioavailable. Exercise, aerobic and weight-bearing or isotonic(yoga), is also beneficial as it reduces stress
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010