What is the best way to organize coupons!

I find that I can't seem to organize my coupons even though I have one of those little coupon organizers. When I do bring my coupons, I am looking all over for the right one.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 1:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I organize mine by the aisles in the grocery store.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Can you label by food category - like frozen items, dairy, snacks, meats, soups, pastas?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have a binder with baseball card holder pages in it. Makes it easier to see everything you have instead of sorting through things.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 1:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Bump!
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I never thought about organizing my coupons by the aisles in a grocery store but it's an awesome idea! Thank you for that.
    ChicaThis

Comment by ChicaThis (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have a coupon order and here is the way I have them organized. a's-applesause b's are baking and beauty item, cd- is yougt, milk, chess and cooler items and cereal, f's is fruit and frozen items, j is juice and I do my bathroom and cleaning supplies, and laundy soup, m is for meats or mexican, p is for pasta potatoe, t for toliet paper and kleenex, s for snacks, chips, sauce, ketup. then in the back is like baby items. Plus I always go though coupons first of the month to make sure I use them before they expire. They go up front or even when make a list I put a c with a circle around it to let me know I have a coupon for that item. Do you just get them from the paper? try magazine from walmart called all you for coupons, print and even load to card like kroger. Hope that helps some for you. happy shopping
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have a coupon organizer. You have to clear out expired coupons every month and make sure everything is in the right category. I get ready all the coupons I'll be using the night before so I don't have to look for them while at the store.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010