Not feeling so great

So, I'm thinking i'm probably getting the flu. Serious body aches, awful headache, completely with nausea.
I also have a 2 year old, and 6 month old. The six month old isn't mine, i watch her during the day and can't get a hold of her parents because their phones aren't turned on. This is fine, but i also can't lie down. I'm pretty sure I caught whatever i've got from her to boot. lol. Husbands at school for another 5 hours. Any suggestions on how i can make it through for the next couple of hours?

prettypaper

Asked by prettypaper at 1:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Health

• Wow...that is a tough one :( I hope you get some answers soon!!! Hang in there!!
    MillieJ

Answer by MillieJ at 1:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Depending on the weather, can you go for a walk outside with them in a stroller. Sometimes fresh air will make you feel better. If you can stomach it, have some coffee to perk you up. Feel better!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I started getting flu symptoms earlier this year and took occillococcinum and it knocked it out. You can get it at most drug stores, it is homeopathic and seriously works.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010