What's the best hand cream for dry hands?

Asked by mz_erica03 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Aquaphor. It's thick and moisturizing but not greasy.

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I swear by Palmer's Cocoa Butter. If they're super dry, you can put it on and sleep with cotton gloves on your hands. Makes them feel better by the next morning.

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• eucerin-its the same as aquaphor. i use it for my excema when i dont have anymore medicated cream. its for dry skin

Answer by cantmoveon at 1:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I make my own body cream and use has lanolin, beeswax, cocoa butter and almond oil in wonders and chemical free. Most lotions have chemicals in them that surprisingly are known to dry the skin and irritate it....makes no sense to me why companies use that crap.

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The Neutrogena Hand Cream Norwegian Formula in the small tube works quite well when I get super dry in the wintertime.

Answer by hepmommy at 1:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa-Lay it On Thick. It works wonders on dry hands, especially in the winter

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• vaseline aloe fresh

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I agree with hepmommy. That stuff is the best.

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Lubriderm, thats what we use at the hospital for all those old people with dry skin. Another good one is Aveeno

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I use my daughters Aveeno lotion. It has chamomile and lavender in it and it really moisturizes.

Answer by Acook331 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010