Did you feel a deeper bond/connection when you got married?

.. a deeper bond with your spouse that is :-)

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I knew it was for life, so yes.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 1:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Only because I knew he couldn't run away!

LOL, DH and I had a very special relationship with eachother BEFORE we were married. Marriage just sealed the deal, we're still the same people, and we still have the same love.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• No. I knew long before we got married that we were meant for each other and that he felt the same. Getting married didn't really change anything but my name and his family's reaction to me. It was like we weren't a 'real' relationship to others until we got married. And as far as I am concerned, we were married in spirit long before we were married on paper. The ceremony and the legal marriage was just to cement it and make it fully 'real'. Our bond was strong before and remains strong. We've been married for 6 years and a couple for 9 as of just a few days ago.
    Xakana

Answer by Xakana at 1:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• No. Marriage didn't change much about our relationship. It actually got harder and I thought more about leaving shortly after the wedding. It got better, though lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• No. Marriage didn't change our relationship one bit. All it did was add a new title... That's it. If we didn't already have that relationship, why would we have gotten married?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• no, nothing really changesd. I loved him before and i loved him after. That is why we got married.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• no our love stayed the same just my last name changed, we we're together 4 years and had tw0 kids before we got married
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 3:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes. It has always been us against the world, and that was especially important when we first got married. Everyone was against it and waiting for us to fail, then through the years life has thrown us a lot of difficult times, like major health problems. Through the 13 years we've been married, we've leaned on each other so much to keep each other going.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010