• In the Spotlight:

how can i stop my 3 year old from going in the crib with the baby??

my 3 year old and 6 month old are in the same room (2 bedroom house) and every night the 3 year old jumps in the crib and wakes up the baby, and after a few times of going in the room and putting the 3 year old back into his bed hes fine, but then when i go to wake them up in the morning they baby is naked!! no sleeper, no diaper, nothing!! ive tried telling the 3 year old that baby wont beable to sleep in his room any more, and i have followed through by having the baby in our room for the night, and the 3 year old freaks out!( he really likes his brother in the room with him!) and i really dont want the baby in my room, any thoughts??? please help!!

softsweetness

Asked by softsweetness at 1:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Can you get one of those toddler bed rails to put on the side of a bed and attach it to the crib so he can't get into the crib?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i was thinking about that, but my 3 year old is a monkey! he could leap tall buildings if he tried :) plus im afraid if i make it more difficult for him to get in it, he would still try and then end up falling and hurting either himself or the baby
    softsweetness

Comment by softsweetness (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010