Do you ever feel guilty...

when you had a rough day with your toddler and you are counting down the minutes until nap time? Some days my toddler just pushes me to the limits and I just pray we make it until nap time. lol. I sort of feel bad but I guess one person can only take so much and be pushed so far in one day by one little person. Especially when I have a colicky 10 week old on my hands.

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I feel the same way some days when my son is throwing tantrums all day long.
    NicoleAnn26

Answer by NicoleAnn26 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• No reason to feel guilty, but I often did the same thing when mine were kids.

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Oh mommy.. Yes, we ALL have our days and my son was Colic for 6 months so that is stress enough without a toddler.. I am sure you are doing better than you even think!~ Hang in there...!~~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• its a normal feeling..lol. Go easy on yourself
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 1:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes, all the time, I HATE IT...

My kids are older and live off of it!!!!! They say omg, why are you making me clean this whole room, I am tired, I don't feel good.. Blah zeedada...

Everyday we can't be perfect do things the same way as we would like. If we take care of us, then we can be happy and take care of our kids. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes, everybody should have those feelings. I just take a deep breath and say act your age, then I realize well 13 months (my child) isn't very long to know much about anything. Try to suck it up and remember their experence really isn't that long being in this world.
    MomaV

Answer by MomaV at 2:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• nope, never. Some days she just works my nerves. She naps, then wakes refreshed, & we are both in a better mood.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• of course, and do you know what that means, you are a perfectly normal GOOD mother! :)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010