please read and anwser. thanks alot!

hii guys.
so my last period was the 8th of oct. and i had sex during ovulation, before and after. my period is suppose to be due tomorrow. i took a test last night and this morning both negative. im only 17. i dont wanna got to the doctor yet. any have this happen to them? i also dont wanna wasit money on more tests. i used the 'first response'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd say you're not, but if you don't get your period in a few days, test again.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wait a week from tomorrow and test again if your period isnt here.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• also im not that regular on my periods. there sometimes a little off. so could that be another reason why it came back neg?
    SteffMareci

Answer by SteffMareci at 1:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• wait 2 weeks from tmrw and check again. Also I found that dollar tree tests are just as accurate. I took them with my daughter and it was positive as early as 3-4 weeks
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 1:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• it is DEFINITELY another reason it could be negative...that is the worst part of TTC with irregular cycles...the best thing to do is go off of what your LONGEST cycle is...not the shortest or normal..that way there's more accuracy
    MillieJ

Answer by MillieJ at 1:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• im just getting that 'feeling' i am. my boobs arent sore. just my nipples. but they arent BAD. but my aunt told me sence it was neg that i wasent, i was also having alot of cramping last week. wich was weird. im gonna wait a week or at least till i dont get my period. then ill go to the doctor if it dont come at all.
    SteffMareci

Answer by SteffMareci at 1:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• If your cycle is irregular then you really don't know when you ovulated. When I got pregnant with my DD I ovulated 21 days after the start of my last period when I really should have ovulated a week earlier. I missed my period and had a negative test but I was in fact pregnant, because I ovulated so late I was testing too early to get a positive. I think you wait a week and test again if you still don't have your period. Or get a blood test. Mine cost $10 at the women's health clinic and it's pretty much 100% accurate. I hope you get the result you want.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• well even if i dont know when i ovulated. i had sex alot during that whole month. all unprotected and he finished in me every single time. =/ ive never missed a period in my life, they just are off sometimes. so ill wait to see if i get tomorrow like im 'suppose' too.
    SteffMareci

Answer by SteffMareci at 1:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2010