mama's in school or getting ready to go . please help me out once again =)

i am going to a college , however i also wanted to sign up for a tech school just incase i cant get into the program i want in college ... when i called they said i needed a 80 in reading and a 50 in math on my compass .. and well i just dont think i did it =( i know for college i must take 2 math classes and a writing class ... here are my scores please tell me cause i have no clue of reading this paper =( , but im thinking i didnt get the 50 of math ... but well im not sure thats why i turn to my mama's on cafemom !!
pre- algebra - 39
algebra - 18
reading - 83
writing 67

bwsmommy

Asked by bwsmommy at 1:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in

• I'm guessing you add the scores for pre-algebra and algebra since they are both math. If that's the case then you have a 57 in math. As I said...this is just a guess. Good luck!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• im hoping thats what you would do .. but well im at a loss ... =( because i have no clue .. lol
    bwsmommy

Comment by bwsmommy (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Call the school and talk to the person who administered the Compass test. Or ask to speak to a counselor. That is the ONLY way you will get the most accurate information, every school does things differently.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010