Does the type of alcohol define the type of person who drinks it?

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/opinion/loomis-type-of-alcohol-defines-the-type-of-person-who-drinks-it-1.2393514

OK, ^this^ article is from a college newspaper, and so is mostly geared toward that demographic...but can be applied to adult adults as well.

What do you drink? What does it say about you?

(Non-drinkers....we don't need 20million "I don't drink" answers. Kindly refrain from stating as such.)

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• When my son went through his basic law enforcement course, his instructor stated that you can walk into a liquor store and tell the alcoholics that will be picked up thru the night are the ones that by the bottom of the selves to pick their "booze".
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• MamaK88

Comment by MamaK88 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• lol thats pretty interesting. and very true actually.
    they missed important ones though like shots - jagermeister - jagerbombs which are some of my favorites.
    but i am also a middle of the road beer drinker. & yes the extra money is worth the taste.
    i also drink wine, but not from a box.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I DO drink, but rarely. I love a good beer.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010