Do you cry?

I feel it coming on more often lately, stressed, bills, kids all out of wack, trying to survive.
Feeling lonely-but don't want the company... blah................
Holidays are coming up. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................................................................................

Just a hump I have to climb out of, life is like a rollar coaster and right now I am on the bottom, trying to get back up........

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Health

• I feel the same way at times!! Its hard living payday to payday!! So yes to answer your qusetion I do cry. not just over that either lately. my best friend lost her dad 3 months ago and he was like a dad to me. so i still find myself crying still at times. I dont tell her bc she is still grieving also and i dont want to upset her anymore than she is
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Feel Better, Hang in there..>Wishing you better days ahead.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't cry. I may shed a tear every now and then, but I hate crying. It gives me a headache and then makes the following hours or even day or so harder on me. So I bottle it up. Terrible, I know. I do try to find outlets like taking a walk or deep breathing or a bit of meditation, but I know that crying can be good for you too, I just hate the headache that follows. I can't remember the last time I have had a good cry. I sure could use one.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Not as much as I used to. I feel like things are finally starting to work out with me. Believe me, I have been in your shoes a hundred times before.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I cried at work today. I just totally snapped. I'm going in for therapy.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i do, whenever i feel upset or had a terrible day i just let go and cry. i feel much better afterwards. :)
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I feel ya! Things can be overwhelming at times. Try to remember, this will pass! There will alsways be something that can bring you down but you just need to try to find something good every day. I used to let a lot of things get me down and then my brother was murdered (on my birthday). After I survived that, I realized that I could survive anything. Finding at least one thing to be happy for every day helps and I have also found that jogging helps too. It helps clear my head and help me feel a lot better! Like I can accomplish anything! Good luck, if you ever need and ear, feel free to PM me!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010