How long is this gonna take?!?

My daughter quit breastfeeding... cold turkey... about a month or so ago. I'll be sitting around and my breast will just leek a drop. No reason at all... So my question is: How long will it take for all the milk to dry up? It's getting embarrassing!

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 2:47 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Health

• I still get that and my youngest is 6....AND I had a hysterectomy 3 yrs ago!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Well thanks for THAT ray of sunshine.... LOL!!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• my son is 6 months old, i had to stop when he was 3 months old. if any pressure is on my breasts then stuff will come out/its not full milk, but stuff still comes out.
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 3:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Months...I know, another ray of sunshine. If I pinched my nipple even a year or two after my daughter quit nursing, I would still be able to get a few drops out. It will probably stop leaking within a couple months though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2008