what to do when hubby or bf wake up with a woodie. adult content

i turned to the side the other day in the morning and turned to wear my husband face was and my hands were underneath the blankets and all the sudden i felt something and it was his stuff.i was like wow its never that hard

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband almost always wakes up with one - I expect to feel it, if I didn't I would wonder what was up.

Answer by missanc at 2:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• He has to pee.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• DH says he gets a wood in the mornings because he has to pee. For him it's not a real erection, but just a way his body informs him he needs to go, NOW. LOL, those are the hardest woods he gets, and they can be painful if you try to take advantage of them!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• We don't share a bed at this point, but when we did it was never a big deal... They come and go all day and night for most men... One study said the average man has 14 erections in every 24 hour period... I usually just ignored it and when back to sleep...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It is normal. Most ,ales do this and honestly it has very little to do with being sexually aroused. It is more physiological. Infant males become erect during sleep as well, has nothing to do with anything sexual.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 2:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• um...it's very very common for a man to have an erection first thing in the morning....you could help him relieve it...
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• A penis gets hard when they are completely relaxed, has to do with the blood flow. One would think it's due to excitement, but it's more about relaxation.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Nothing usually because its just a pee hard on
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My bf says that when that happens to him, it means he has to pee.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• exactly what RheaF said...my ds wakes up with them too and he's only a year old
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010