Online Kmart Layaway??

Have you tried it? I put mine in a few weeks ago and cannot find an option (after logging on to "make layaway payment") to pay on it. I have contacted customer service numerous times. The store is located more than an hour away and that is the whole "convenience of online layaway"!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• Can you put things on layaway online? We don't have a Kmart here (no idea where the nearest would be, but it's definitely more than an hour away) so I can't even shop there. But if you can, that's cool! I wasn't sure if you were just talking about making payments online.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would call that store that's an hour away and talk to someone there instead of the customer service line. You can ask to speak to someone in the store's layaway department. Hopefully, they can talk you through it. Good luck.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• That would be nice if they Shipped to Alaska but they do not. Jerks. We are part of the USA!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would keep trying to contact customer service.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010