Why is it........

that when you do something to better your life. It get harder before it gets easier.

I left a man who cheated on me all the time, was physically and mentally abusive. Just to get with a man who does not cheat, but is mean all the time and don't want me too have friends, socialize, or do anything but watch movies.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Give yourself time to heal....before you start jumping into something serious.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It sounds like you need to get to know these men better before becoming exclusive with them.
    lkm091

Answer by lkm091 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I agree with the PP, take care of urself before you go finding someone else...than let urself be found
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• How long were you single?? You need to give yourself time to remember who you are realize who your children are spend time by yourself and bond with those precious babies.. you dont know yourself anymore figure that out and true happiness is right behind!!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would personally give yourself time to heal before moving on with anyone else. You show others how to treat you, remember that.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Because you didn't give yourself permission to heal from the first abusive relationship...you found another abusive man to hold you down again....one thing is for sure, until you heal, you will continue finding those same abusive low scummed men..
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am not looking for a man. My first relationship was 7 years, then 2 years later a met another man. I truly thought he was the one he treated my girls like they were his, as there father did not see them in years. Then he became, you should not do this or that, they can't do this or that. OMG, it was crazy...

Right now I am focused on my self and kids. I don't want another man for now I want to take care of me... mee. meeee.... :)

KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010