when ur in the shower or bath tub does ur kids ever walk in or do they knock.

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• girl i lock the door. learned that lesson
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• They walk right in!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My youngest and my husband just walk in... My oldest (he's 4) knocks as he's walking in - but at least he does that much...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• When they were little they just walked in. I know that one time I was so tired and ran a bubble bath for myself and got a book and settled into the tub to relax a bit. My younger son, about 2 and a half, came in, found a small stool and brought it beside the tub, and sat there and held his book for me to read to him- which I did happily. So much for my relaxing soak, but I loved that he would bring a book in .

Answer by Bmat at 2:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• They just walk in...our stupid apartment was designed with no locking doors for the master bath doors, they just pop open and closed....soo even if i shut the door they can still find their way in..so i just leave it open and let them in and out as they want.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'm 32 and my mom is 51....I still walk in on her when at their house. We're a pretty open family, now of course I wouldn't walk in on my dad or brother, but the my mom or sister in law, yep. Sure my boys will walk in on me until they are closer to pre-teen years.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My girls & husband just walk right in on me. My boys dont anymore. They're teenagers though. My oldest son actually locks the door ever since he discovered his younger sisters will just whip the door right open(even though we remind them not to). My 16 yr old still doesnt lock the door. He doesnt seem as bothered by it though. Of course, he doesnt usually just stand around naked. He keeps a towel on in there unless he's actually in the shower.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I lock the door, but if I didn't they would just walk right in
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• DD usually doesn't bother me while I'm in the bathroom....but when she occasionally does, she just walks right in.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• We have a seperate bathroom then our boys. They know when I go into my bedroom not to come back there (9 times out of 10 I'm in our bathroom). I always take a shower after they are in bed so that isn't an issue either.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 4:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2010