Please help me i need another income really really bad i am pregnant with my second child and i am struggling i really need a stay at home job that can take the place of my job now i want to be with my kids so bad please help me i need legitamite work at home

lovinmybaby87

Asked by lovinmybaby87 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Reality is you aren't going to find a work at home JOB with a paycheck, unless you used to work for a company that will allow you to work from home. Now you can choose a direct selling company (were you are a rep, like Avon, Tupperware, etc) but there are no guarantees, and most don't make much money.

I sell on ebay, and if you pay attention to using titles with good keywords, detailed descriptions and pictures you can do well. On a slow week I do about $100 in profit, in a great, posted a lot of stuff week i'll do anywhere from $100-$500 in profit.

You can start by earning a little cash by selling what you don't use anymore, clothes you haven't worn in awhile, purses, collectibles collecting dust, toys, games ,baby and kids clothes. And just spend a little of your earnings going to Thrift Stores & yard sales for inventory. It sometimes takes a sharp eye and knowing what will sell, but.........CONT>
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Try to go to school and do medical billing and coding they do at home jobs. Also try jetblue they also do work at home jobs...
    Mary kay,avon , pampered chieft. They have great products you can do from home but those type of work require that you have money upfront and that you buy there product first. Sorry don't have much info but GL on your search
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• CONT, but name brand clothes like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Gymboree (baby/kids), Janie and Jack always sell well as far as clothes. I bought a ralph lauren dress for $3 at Salvation Army and it sold for $55. I buy thing on clearance after holidays and save for next year......

A friend, and member of the cafemom "ebay" group goes to estate sales and has a REAL sharp eye. She bought hard to find bowls for like $10 and they sold for almost $300, she bought a vintage wooden animal puzzle for $5 and it sold for over $300. LOL I need her to shop with me, but you can do well with ebay
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• www.alpineaccess.com
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 2:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Congratulations on your Pregnancy! I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I work with LaBella Baksets and it is a wonderful opportunity. Please check out my profile and PM me with questions you may have.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• There are very, very few work at home jobs. And unless you're lucky enough to find one, you're going to have to settle for freelance work, direct sales or starting your own business. You can also sell stuff on ebay or etsy.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I would love to share with you my journey with a 30 year old health and wellness company that supplemented my salary as an accountant!!! Let me know if you are interested in hearing more honey!! erica.arbn@gmail.com
    hope this helps
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 2:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You can download a free report from Ewen Chia on this website. He IS selling stuff on affiliate marketing, but the report is completely FREE. It explains how to do some simple stuff online to earn money. Its not a get rich quick idea. Its not a lot of money unless you work pretty hard, but its a start.

http://www.fasttrackcash.com/go.php?offer=db714&pid=22
    AliMom714

Answer by AliMom714 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010