Is it possible to get a false negative pregnacy test while on the depo shot?

has any one gotten pregnant while on the depo shot and had a negative pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know women who have gotten pregnant while on the shot, but I don't think the depo shot would specifically have anything to do with a test coming up neg. If you just think your preggie because your period is late the depo can give you light to NO periods and random spotting
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Im on the depo & it took me almost a year after i was off to get pregnant but each person & their body are different. Plus it is hard to even knw your pregnant while on it bc most people dont have "normal" periods (Like this person above said). oh & I knw some one who got pregnant & had their tubes tied so remember not everything is 100%!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2010