How do i preorder movie tickets? (new HP movie)

are there only certain theatres that sell advance tickets online? I'm thinking of buying em for my sisters for their birthdays (the 6th and the 11th, and the movie starts the 19th right?) I googled it and found the nearest AMC theatre to them but i couldn't order anything online... i asked my OTHER sister to see if she could find out for me since she lives near them as well (I live 5hrs away) but she hasn't gotten back to me yet... Any help would be appreciated :)

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 2:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Chances are the tickets are already sold out. The tickets on fandango are sold out in my area.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Try fandango. The theaters in our area only sell tickets online through fandango. I can't go to their websites directly and buy tickets.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010