Like a virgin... touched for the very first time... like a vir-r-r-rr-gin....when your heart beats......

Why does it feel like I am a virgin at 25 weeks pregnant? I feel like I am losing my virginity every single time I have sex.... tight & sore.

Is this common? Is it normal? Have you experienced it?

I'm horny cuz of my hormones but it is no fun when it hurts!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• that didnt happen to me when i was preggo , but it sure happens after the birth of my son, still to this day and my son is 6 months old!!!
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 3:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• sounds like some ky would help. I think it's commom for your hormones to make you dry down there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• huh, is that what you think it is? Dryness??? I never even thought of that. Hmmmm..... I will feel like a complete idiot if that is the case
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• anyone else sing the question? lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Dryness is a definite possibility. But also remember, too, when you are pregnant, your blood and fluid supply goes WAY up, causing many areas of your body to become swollen (your vagina being one of them). Good luck! I hope the lubrication helps.
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• No, i dont think it's dryness.... I'm feeling the same way and tried KY but it still hurts. It's normal b/c of all the changes going on....it just sucks for now!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• my DD is 15months and i still hurt sometimes when we do it. I cant do really any positions now, it feels like he is huge, and trying to poke a hole in something!
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 12:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008