Recently obtained home-health-aid certificate. Who to ask to obtain 3 references?

Since recently with a certificate. Don't seem to know who to ask for job references. Does anybody know or have any ideas to fill out my application with 3 reference that I don't seem to have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Would any of your teachers be willing to be a reference for you?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I hate when they ask for references, especially if it's personal. Business I can handle (but DH has neither to give for his applications). Anyway, no idea, so here's a bump.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• do you have nay families that you did child care for? have you ever wrked? Did you work in a church nursery? Any job will do you jus thave to explain where you have been hte last few years.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• someone who worked with you, you worked for, volunteered with, for....not family, a church associate....I'm a recruiter for doctors...their references are very different. Good luck
    meggate

Answer by meggate at 2:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Anyone who can confidently speak about your character, maturity, conscientiousness, personality, etc. Think of people you know who hold respectable positions in large or well known companies. While I was in the process of going back to school to get my teaching certificate, I worked as a substitute teacher, so my references were from the head of the Special Education Department who I knew personally through my children, my husband's lifelong friend--a retired state trooper, and the director of a well-known tutoring facility (personal friends).
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2010