what are the chances i can become pregnant? i had intercourse every day. every since the day my period ends.

this week is my second week. i think i already Ovulate onɜ 31 or 1. last period oct 19 cycle length 27. should we continue having intercourse just in case i Ovulate late.

tthomas1992

Asked by tthomas1992 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sorry i am not sure, but i would like to know this too
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The same chance anybody else who's healthy & of reproductive age has.
    Anonymous

• Actually to help boost your chances of getting pregnant you should be on the bottom and have sex every other day it gives the sperm a chance to build up enough and produces stronger swimmers i heard from my dr. and it worked for me and one of my friends..
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You should only be able to get pregnant at the time of ovulation, when the egg is present for fertilization....give or take a day or two ...before and after ovulation, as the sperm can stay alive "in there" ... waiting to meet their egg! I would not advise having sex every day, as it "thins/weakens" the sperm. And lay flat on your back or with a pillow tilting your hips/butt upward after intercourse to give the sperm
    a chance to swim upward towards the egg...versus sitting up or walking...and letting the sperm not have the best chance at meeting it's egg.
    CCMom123BetsyR

Answer by CCMom123BetsyR at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• 50/50 either you are or you aren't. Having sex everyday for a month did not get me pregnant. However based on the information given, you will have/would have conceived on Nov 2, but won't be able to test until Nov. 16. My opinion, nothing wrong with a little practice to make sure you got your bases covered.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2010