I feel horrible i really was excited to be pregnant and now i am only 3 months and i am freaking out. I am 23 married and have a 3 yr old i am afraid i am going to mess my poor babies up i am just too overwhelmed for words please tell me i am not the only one.. i am afraid i will not be able to provide properly i am going back to school after the baby is born what is a good career that brings in the cash and is not to hard..

lovinmybaby87

Asked by lovinmybaby87 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Calm down, it'll be ok. Yes, it gets difficult at times and can be overwhelming, but you put your best foot forward and work hard to provide for them and nurture them. My youngest are 2.5 and 11 months. They are very close together, both in diapers yet, and sometimes I lose my mind. But you go outside for 10 seconds, take a deep breath and realize how blessed you are. Going back to school is a fantastic idea. I am also in school. It's hard I'm not going to lie. You have to look into things that you are interested in. What do you like to do? What have you thought about majoring in?
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thank you, you really seem like an amazing mother...
    lovinmybaby87

Comment by lovinmybaby87 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am 32 with a 3 year old and am not pregnant and fear I could mess up my son. I think that is just the worry and fear that some of us moms get ... that shows you love and are probably a GREAT mother.. the fact that you care and worry.. Yes I am sure it will be hard but hang in there, get support you need from friends and family and you will do great!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Motherhood is no joke. We all know it. we have all has those days. I'm having one today! I have three kids and they're all alive and well. : )
    You have to choose something you like. What do you like to do, read about,etc? Are you creative, detail-oriented, good with your hands, artistic, organized, a good communicator? Think about your strengths. What you love will be easier!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• RELAX, hon. You wouldn't be human if you weren't scared out of your head from time to time.

As to career... you can make money at ANYTHING... as long as it's something you LIKE DOING. THAT, m'dear, is the key. Go see a counselor at the school and see about some aptitude testing. Figure out what you would LIKE to do and what you are GOOD at doing. ANY job can be easy if you have the skills for it.

Example: I have a good friend who made tons of money in radio sales. She found it easy and was VERY GOOD at it. I worked with her, found it VERY tough, and never made much money in it. I went back to what I CAN do well, and I'm doing fairly well in a field that normally doesn't pay much. It's not necessarily EASY all the time but I LIKE it and that makes a difference.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010