FLU SHOT W/HIN1 AT 15 MONTHS OLD

hi, has anyone got this shot yet? last year my baby got the regular flu shot but this year it has the h1n1.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter got it, no problems at all.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes my daughter got her flu shot.....which yes has the h1n1 in it as well, she was 9 months when she got the shot, she is 10 months old now.....I had both shots last year when pregnant and she is 100% healthy and flu free
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• my dd didn't get either, even though her doc recommended it.....the first time she had a flu shot she got sick after...i'm a sahm...and she didn't get it last year bc the flu clinics that they did for both shots, they were running out, and backed up beyond belief. i wouldn't worry too much about it, it's just like getting any other shot they get..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Ok flu shots in general.. have not decreased flu outbreaks by 1% literally!! all it is is adose of murcury and aluminum! Seriously!
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2010