What would you do if your child's school curriculum actively promoted the gay lifestyle?

Watch this in FULL - it's TRUE in Massachusetts:

http://www.protectmarriage.com/video/view/6

So, what would you do if your kids math problems included "Mr. and Mr. Jones had a dozen eggs...." etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in General Parenting

• I would just die of shame.

Oh, no, wait.

I would hope she got the math question right!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Hmmmm....great question. I completely support gay marriage so I guess it would depend on the age. Anything below high school I think is inappropiate.
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 3:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Well they're reading books in kindergarten called "king and king" (to above poster)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• why would i care? good for the school. hopefully my kids would think of it as normal by then
    marilyn623

Answer by marilyn623 at 3:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Being bi - I would love it!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:43 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Ok and I answered your question. i think it is inappropiate. Maybe high school was pushing it, but before sex ed. Only because I think children at that age are too young to process all of that and shouldnt have to.
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 3:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• its a part of everyday life. my boys will grow up knowing that its ok if your gay. you can be with who ever you choose to love.

AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 4:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• pissed don't get me wrong i think if gay people want to be married fine who am i to say you can't but don't preach it to my children. i think sexual orientation should be like religion and not taught in school it's just not ok. yes on prop 8 for that reason
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 4:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Process what? That humans can love other humans regardless of gender? I'm gay and absolutely proud! I will never hide that from my children.

It's wonderful that schools are teaching our children tolerance. NOONE is going to be "turned" gay by that. You're born into your sexuality.
    MaddisonsMomma

Answer by MaddisonsMomma at 4:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I watched the video, but I found it very biased. The mother said the schools are promoting homosexuality in every subject at every level including spelling. I'm a teacher and there is no way this could happen. NOTHING can be integrated into every subject at every level.

I would really like to see a news clip that presents more information. I'd like to hear the school's side. That video just doesn't seem plausible.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2008