what could i say?

I know this is silly but what do you think is the word or words that you could say to your husband to get him to come back to you?

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• there aren't any. Just give it time. That's cliche, this is too: If he comes back to you, you guys were supposed to be together. As over used as they are, they're both SO TRUE. If you force it, it won't work again.
    lkm091

Answer by lkm091 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I guess it would depend what happened? If I messed up, and did something wrong, then I would start with I'm sorry. That's all I can think of right now. It boils down to what happened, and what was said.
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Words are not as important as the sincerity when you speak them. Find out what caused him to leave then ask him to work with you to correct things. If he's wanting the marriage to work he will start the process of working to fix it with you

Answer by admckenzie at 2:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• one of the biggest lessons i have had to learn in life is that i dont have the ability to control anyone elses actions. if he left because of something you did then you need to talk to him and find out things that you can do to make things right again, but even that might not be enough. if he left for other reasons then nothing you can do will change that, he will only come back if HE decides to. the absolute best thing you can do is to work on yourself...make healthy changes to reduce stress, get your finances in order, eat healthier and excercise, and learn to love yourself. that way, if he does come back, youre an even better person to love...and if he doesnt, you'll be an amazing person for someone else.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 4:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010