DO YOU THINK TEXTING SENDING HALF NUDE PICS AND TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH ANOTHER WOMEN WHILE YOU ARE MARRIED IS CHEATING EVEN IF THE OTHER WOMEN LIVES IN A DIFFERNT STATE

CHAR243

Asked by CHAR243 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• talking no, the naked pictures YES
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 2:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• yes
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Talking no...half naked pictures? Technically not cheating but it's still wrong. And I guess living in another state...depends on how close or far that state is.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• yes
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Talking on the phone with a woman...no...He has friends that are girls....I have friends that are guys....Now the pictures on the other hand yes. That would HAVE to stop.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Well, depends on your definition of cheating. I would have trust issues after it. I'd be pissed off
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Pix in a bathing suit constitute half nude so no I don't think it's cheating. It's not considerate of the spouse but it's not cheating imho

Answer by admckenzie at 2:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• If it's the same woman (talking and sending pics) obviously his intentions are not purely platonic therefore, I would consider talking and the pic sending cheating.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Tell your husband that you have some pictures of a half-naked man on your phone and that you talk to him on the phone, and see if he thinks you are "cheating" ... Turn about is always fair play!
    CCMom123BetsyR

Answer by CCMom123BetsyR at 2:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• indeed
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010