can you have too many friends

from the time i get up my cell is going off. all my friends call through the day just once i wish i could get a phone free day lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think a person can have too many friends, however, I feel like a handful should be your closest friends that you share personal details with, while others are more there for chit chat and shopping buddies. You should change your voicemail msg to "Hey Girlfriends! Thanks for calling, you are all great. I am taking a personal day to relax and enjoy some peaceful time, so leave me a msg and I'll call you tomorrow. Thanks!" And then really turn your phone off and have a quiet day. :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Put your phone on silent and enjoy a relaxing day at the spa (or whatever you want to do!). I wish I had your problem! I don't have enough friends! :-)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't think so.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• A lesson I learned a long time ago, just because your phone rings doesn't mean you have to answer it! lol just set boundaries, it's great to have friends but you don't have to talk to them daily.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• they r all great answers thank you 4 lisening
    anmlette

Answer by anmlette at 11:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010