Bugs in the flour

Thank goodness I looked in the bag of flour. I almost made pumpkin bread crawling with those little black bugs! Grosser than that,you realize the eggs are in the flour already when you buy it!
What gross thing did you eat/almost eat?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I work in our local grocery store and a lady once brought back a head of lettuce because she didn't want the frog in it. It's true, under the plastic wrap, completely unharmed was a baby green frog!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• didnt EAT it but once i opened the milk bones to have moths fly at me. i called the store so tehy could pull the boxes and they wanted me to bring them the box - gross! i didnt want a refund just to tell them. i told them the box is outside in teh trash and i am not touching it again!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Sometimes in a box of cheerios you will see a dead little black bug. This has happened several; times now I can't get myself to by it anymore.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I had a whole caterpillar in a jar of marinated artichokes once. Also, when I was in HS, I would go over my friends house after school. She would make really great tuna and we would put it on crackers, eat and chat. We were just about finished with a sleeve of saltine crackers when I really took a look at a cracker and they had tiny white worms all over them! We ate almost the whole sleeve!! I barfed my brains out and haven't eaten saltines since! They say the average American eats 5 pounds of bugs a year & we don't even realize it. They are in everything! Fast food to processed food in cans & frozen.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• About 15 years back,I opened a can of green beans and found a perfectly whole grasshopper in the can,right on top! The company sent me a HUGE box of veggies in compensation.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Awww hootie! that's cute!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010