What are your preschooler's favotite online games?

Another mom had posted about her son playing games on the internet, which reminded me that I could do that with my preschoolers. We found some games on the Nick Jr. website that they really enjoy. Their favorite so far is Little Letter Playground.

What online games do your preschooler's enjoy?

TweenAndTwinMom

Asked by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Our son started with nickjr.com at about 2-1/2 and mastered all of the games in about 6 months. Then we found pbskids.org, playhousedisney.com and youtube.com. By 3 he was using the mouse by himself and he recognizes the icons or first letters or length or something in the history drop menu and loads the games himself. We started watching youtube videos because they have a zillion on animals and the alphabet and numbers, all of which he loves. I had to supervise him with that, but he quickly learned to navigate that as well. He's a fast learner, click-happy, but knows that when he gets stuck to "X-out". LOL. He's 3-1/2 now and I consider him a genius, but I'm biased. LOL. :)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Nick Jr, Nick Jr Boost, Starfall, Fisher Price, Jump start, and Leapfrog. I have each website set in our tool bar, so she picks what she wants to play each day during her game time.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Pretty much all the games on Nick Jr are his favorite.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Really?? I guess I've tried to get max to use the mouse but he just clicks and pressing all the keys and shuts down the computer no matter how many times we've tried ... I thought he was proabbly too young.. maybe not then... ugh..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Really?? 2-1/2? wow... they have a childs sized mouse at our library and he does the same thing with that one.. the clicking is his favorite part.. . I am afraid to let him use ours because I am not computer savy enough to fix it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My little one likes sesamestreet.org. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The twins aren't using the mouse, but they are pointing to the screen and telling me which letter to choose. My husband is supposed to be looking into getting a smaller mouse for them to use, though I'm not sure how that's going to work with two of them. Keely could start her own games and use the mouse all by herself by about 2 1/2.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Comment by TweenAndTwinMom (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010