Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

Looking for what these toys are called...

I went to a flea mall a few months back and I found a bunch of toys that my son just LOVES. He is only 2 and these men are the perfect size for him to be able to safely play with. Someone told me they are called American Heroes by Mattel but I have NO luck when googling it or looking on ebay. They are men...their heads, arms, and legs are movable. They are all "American Heroes" from police, fireman, army...ect. They all have this hook thing on their backs that apparently go with backpacks or something and they can talk if you have the backpacks. I really want to find more of them and the accessories they come with....I was thinking it would be a great Christmas idea for him since he loves them so much. Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about??

Answer Question

Asked by kristinashley24 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 12 (768 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Rescue Heroes

    Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • sorry no but ill keeps my eyes open

    Answer by meagan678 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • she's right ^

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • josiesmommy00

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • rescue heros

    Answer by san78 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • yes, rescue heroes. they are boys fav as well, but i don't think they are in production any longer. they also have a cartoon series.

    Answer by rfurlongg at 3:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • I think the cartoon is on Qubo.

    Answer by toastmama at 3:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • Yep. It's on Qubo. It's silly. But teaches some good lessons. It's about to come on now I think.

    Answer by Hollea at 3:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.