is there a way to hack someones cell phone to listen to theirvoice mail without them finding out....sorry i didn't know where to post this ?...thanks for any help with this matter!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• i don't know about that but i was just wonder if you can see someones text messages online , if you have their cell # but not the billing info?
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Um, you can but I feel bad even telling you how...
    Maybe you should just talk to your SO about your concerns.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 3:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You can. You have to do it from another phone. You need the code. You would do it like another other cell phone vm that you're retrieving from another phone.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't understand why you would want to. If there's trust issues, you should talk to the person about it. If it's an emergency and there is a message you need to hear, I agree with cheekycherub
    Petite.Amante

Answer by Petite.Amante at 3:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Not our business WHY she wants to. Why not just answer her question? We don't need her details behind it. Yes there are ways, you need a code to do it I believe. You will have to research more.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I will warn you, if you try to access the VM and enter a wrong code it will alert the person whose phone you are trying to check and give them the # you were calling from. I found this out when my dh gave his cell # on a day he had to work and we were waiting on a very important call. I had forgotten my dh's code and tried several times to "guess" it. He called when he got off work to see if I ever figured it out,lol. I agree with a pp, if you can, please just discuss it with them. Whatever the issue.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It's illegal even if you are married and it's your husbands phone. If your name is not on the bill, don't do it.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010