Cartoon phone calls?

My sons birthday is in a couple of weeks (the 16th) and he LOVES Buzz Lightyear. Does anyone know of a website that have Buzz 'call' him and tell him Happy Birthday?

nsrush83

Asked by nsrush83 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• lol WHat a cool idea! I don't have a clou ... Maybe you could have a friend prepare a little Buzz lightyear-imitation? How old is your son? Do you thing he'd believe it?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Does he have a Buzz Lightyear action figure? If it doesn't 'cause too much drama, let it dissappear two days before his birthday. Leave a note somewhere he'd find it, saying: "serious superhero buisness. Be back soon. Buzz" lol Then have your friend calling (or colleague, he might notice the friend's voice) to wish him happy birthday and explain, that he had to meet up with Santa. They're having a crisis at the northpole, but he just HAD to call him (your son) because ... ya, well ... it's his birthday. "Got to go now, pal. To infinity and beyond!" Zzzzzzzt!
    lmbo ... Am I taking this too far? Don't know, it just crossed my mind. -Make you you tape the phone call. Let me know how it went.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010