Starting on Clomid soon

Just wanting to get some feedback from those of you that have tried or are presently using Clomid to help you get pregnant.
I'd like to hear how you coped with the possible side effects, if you had multiples as a result of being on Clomid, how long it took you to conceive while on Clomid and if you would recommend it to others TTC.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I took clomid for 3 months because I just don't ovulate. the side effects were minimal, slight headache and moodiness (so says my hubby) but not too bad. I did not get pregnant, then my insurance quit, and since I am the only one working right now, I can't afford any more. Hope it works out for you.
    mommyharmon

Answer by mommyharmon at 3:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i never thought of the cost factor yet. Approx. what does it run at? I know that there are different dosages too to consider.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• um, well most insurance will not cover it so....I was on the 5 day cycle, 50mg a day and at the cheapest pharmacy in my town it was $86.00, that's for one round.
    mommyharmon

Answer by mommyharmon at 4:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010