ASTROLOGY LOVE?

Is there any relationship that are successful with the help of Astrology....meaning do you believe in Astrology and follow what is said....I am a Virgo and every guy that I dated I read their sign and whatever it has said about my spouse that was exactly true and it has actual told me where and when we would crumble. I was just wondering if I was the only person or not.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like you are expecting things to crumble so therefore it does. I think "the signs" can help you find a general type of person. I am a cancer and all of my favorite boyfriends were pisces, but I married another cancer....lol When you find someone that you really like try speaking his love language. Read the book The 5 languages of Love....It will really help you. and remember zodiac signs are for entertainment. Good Luck
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• @conley639....who is the book by?
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2010