Good Handheld videogame for a 2 1/2 year old?

I have a very interested in electronics almost 2 and a half year old son. He loves to play his Leap Frog Little Leaps video games on the tv. He tries to play my old game boy but the games are too hard for him. Is there any type of handheld system that would be good for him? He is learning all his letters and numbers and counting now. He knows his colors and shapes too.

EtiesMommy

Asked by EtiesMommy at 5:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think Leap Frong offers a hand held. If not I know V-tech does. It is called a V-pocket. My daughter has had it for a few years now and loves it.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• The leapster LMax has been great for our 2 children.
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 6:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• wow...I would just give my son a toy gun or something
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:57 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• wo cnlueck a toy gun over some game that is like the leap frog thats educational. wow thats so crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I try.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2008