Will you help with my facebook page?

My husband has started a business and I created a page on facebook. But we need at least 25 fans so we can get or "username" for the URL address. Will you please check it out and hit "like"???
Thank you ladies!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=sent#!/pages/Phoenix-AZ/Excalibur-Distribution/103985466333950

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• Hey i saw it had to do with jerseys. can you explain a little more aboiut what yall do? do you have NFL jerseys or get them from overseas?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 3:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband gets them from overseas and they have been a hit. We started out with selling to just close friends and family. What started to happen was everybody was asking them where they were getting their jerseys.. so now we're having to fill more orders. He wants me to get in on it too and sell purses since I'm a purse-aholic :-)
    mz_erica03

Comment by mz_erica03 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• like the page
    Tesha_Ann

Answer by Tesha_Ann at 7:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010