im so confuse some people say every other day some say every day. answer this question if you got pregnant from doing it every day or every other day

tthomas1992

Asked by tthomas1992 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Every other day worked for us 4 times.
    Everyday always failed for some reason.
    It all has to do with sperm needing some time to replenish.
    Good luck!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It took us having sex every other day. We had LOTS of tests done and one of them was testing hubby's sperm 3 days in a row and the other was testing it every other day for 4 days. They found that when we were having sex every day his count was low and they weren't as strong. By waiting a day in between it was allowing his sperm count to build up to where it needed to be.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 3:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I wish I could help...it only too ONE time for us and now I'm 11 weeks pregnant.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i got pregnant having sex maybe twice or 3x a month. ive heard tons of stories about how your suppose to have sex every day or at least 5x a week to have a beeter chance of getting pregnant, also when your ovulating but i was trying all that and nothing happened. so i just decided to stop worrying and calculating when i should be having sex and just had fun with the baby making process lol hope this helps! :)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• every other day with my dd, got pregnant within the 1st month

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Different each time. With my first we had lots of sex two different weekends. Since hubby worked nights and I worked days. Friday to Sunday we were together. With my second one time. This one we had sex at random times during the month. More when closer to ovulation.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I can't remember if it was every day or not but it was alot and it took 2 weeks
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010